Intitulé du poste
Die Cutting Operator H/F
What if you were given the opportunity and responsibility to make a difference? Are you passionate about creating amazing experiences? Are you interested in partnering with great national and global brands? If so, Cultech Inc. is seeking a highly motivated Die Cutting Operators to join our team of packaging professionals to contribute towards running our state of the art facility. Successful candidate will be committed to quality, excellence, and success. The Die Cutting Operator is responsible for the set-up, adjustment, operation, maintenance, and trouble-shooting of the die cutting press that scores and cuts paperboard. In addition to the operation of die cutting machines, the selected candidate will also load material and set make-readies.
- Properly set up and operate the Bobst Die Cutting Press.
- Oversee the work of the Feeder.
- Read job bag and follow ticket instructions to ensure compliance with customer specifications.
- Perform line clearance between each job processed in the die cutter.
- Control for press speed and the efficient use of the equipment.
- Monitor die cutting machine performance and quality throughout shift, ensuring that cut and crease are correct and print to cut is maintained with consistency.
- Assure the integrity of the product and perform Quality Control tests as needed.
- Inspect the finished product to ensure it is defect-free and in compliance with both quality standards and customer specifications prior to the next step of production (finishing).
- Collect and input plant data.
- Notify management of defect trends and nonconforming die cutting quality.
- Handle routine and preventative maintenance of die cutting equipment.
- Read job bag and ensure compliance with customer specifications.
- Maintain a clean, orderly, and safe working area at all times.
- Perform additional duties/projects as assigned by Supervisor.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Experience in General Manufacturing, including die making, striping, and machine operation experience.
- Knowledge of and experience in operating die cutting machines.
- Strong mechanical aptitude/skills.
- Proficient level of English Verbal & Written.
- Ability to read and understand a Job Bag.
- Must have basic math skills.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Excellent manual dexterity.
- Demonstrate initiative in problem solving.
- Must be attentive to detail and have excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and perform repetitive manual tasks with frequent rotations.
- Must be able to comprehend and follow all job procedures and safety protocols.
US- South Plainfield (NJ)