Director of Sales - D00039
INTITULÉ DU POSTE
Who Are We: Autajon Packaging is a division of the Autajon Group, a global leader in manufacturing of folding cartons, labels, set-up boxes and POS for various market sectors. Today, the Autajon Group, represented by 36 companies located in 10 countries is catering to the needs of small companies and some of most prestigious international brands.
At Autajon Packaging, we reward sharp, unconventional thinkers who are motivated to create their own success. Our remarkable growth comes from our world class employees who step up to the challenge of achieving tough goals and making a difference. We dream big, so our clients can dream bigger.
The Role: Autajon Packaging is seeking an experienced and dynamic senior level sales professional to assume the position of Director of Sales in the East Coast US. This is a key role with responsibility for all hands-on and strategic aspects of the sales force operations, including defining plans, organizational design/alignment, sales force analysis, recommendations and actionable improvements for effectiveness, competitiveness and input into trends, and market changes.
What is the Vision, Strategy, and Leadership needs?
- Participate, develop and implement plans to advance revenue and profit goals.
- Participate in and direct activities within sales areas including reporting, presentations, and headcount/budget resources, Incentive Compensation and manufacturing.
- Along with stakeholder, define and build plans around prospecting actionable tasks and strategy with existing and in pursued new customers. Establish/maintain frequent and deep contacts with customers in order to develop an effective network for the Company.
- Monitor targets/plans for result, activities and actions in order to achieve goals and organizational expectations.
- The ability to understand organizational and customer constraints with a solutions and collaborative oriented approach is critical.
- Establish a strong and a high-qualified team and encourage collaboration among them in order to ensure the harmonious functioning of the commercial organization.
- Create strategy that will allow to cultivate and enhance meaningful relationships with targeted, high-level external audiences such as clients and industry organizations as such events but not limited to Luxepack, etc.
- Identify challenges and emerging issues in order to find opportunities and solutions.
- Hands on approach and the ability to provide direction regarding communications.
- Degree in Business, Economics, Marketing or equivalent background is a plus.
- 5-years+ in a leadership level sales capacity is a plus.
- Travel regionally, nationally and internationally can be 30%-50%.
- Previous experience in account management or territory sales.
- Must display an attitude that is key to success.
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- High level of proficiency in MS Office and basic computer programs.
- Excellent time management/organizational skills along with the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Innovative thinker, track record for translating strategic thinking into action plans.
- Experience building, mentoring/coaching a commercial team.
- Excellent judgment, problem solving skills, including negotiation and conflict resolution.
- Superior management skills; influential and engaging.
- Ability to make decisions in a changing environment and anticipate future needs.
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative and proactive; a team leader who can positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical finance, and administration initiatives.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to operate as an effective tactical as well as strategic thinker.
- Excellent and persuasive communicator.
Benefits: At Autajon Packaging we understand that your life extends beyond the workplace. We value our employees and offer excellent benefits including health and wellness, personal time off and retirement plans designed to keep our employees at the top of their game and inspired to be a part of Autajon. Autajon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.