Glue Operator - All Shifts - C00210
INTITULÉ DU POSTE
We will train experienced machine operators in manufacturing. We offer competitive pay! New Hires will be covered with health care benefits on day 1! No waiting period.
- Properly set up and monitor gluing equipment during running process to assure cartons meet customer specifications.
- At the beginning of each job, set up scanner, counter and make sure are reading correctly throughout the job, challenge the scanner periodically.
- Perform Preventive Maintenance on folder/gluers, and glue systems.
- Submit electronic maintenance when needed.
- Keep area and work station clean and organized.
- Notify supervision of defect trends and nonconforming gluing quality.
- Follow and update production schedule.
- Train new gluer operators.
- Create a scrap tag and remove from the area any overrun product.
- Consistently be attentive to quality throughout gluing process and remove and segregate unacceptable product.
- Performs any special project as assigned by management
- High School diploma
- Read and understand English
- Manufacturing folding cartons
- Team Player
- Strong attention to detail
- Trouble shooter
- Basic computer skills
- Basic math skills
- Minimum of 1 year experience operating a folding/gluing machine
- Some college
- Ability to write procedures
- Basic statistical knowledge
- Basic computer proficiency
- 2-3 years experience operating a folding/gluing machine
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Autajon Packaging Thoro provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.