HR Director - D00082
INTITULÉ DU POSTE
Autajon Packaging is a division of the Autajon Group, a global leader in manufacturing of folding cartons, labels, set-up boxes and POS for various market sectors, such as Perfume & Cosmetics, Pharmaceutical and Wine & Spirits as well as Confectionery & Food . Today, the Autajon Group is represented by 36 companies located in 10 countries, catering to the needs of small companies and some of the most prestigious international brands.As an international company experiencing growth and expansion, we offer an environment of diversity and mobility, allowing our employees to pursue a rewarding career path.
Autajon Packaging is seeking an experienced and dynamic senior level HR professional to take on the position of Director of HR for Autajon's two plants located on the East Coast. This is a key role with responsibility for all hands-on and strategic aspects of the HR function.
You will be responsible for working with business partners to assist in the execution of objectives and strategies as it pertains to Autajon's human resources. This position will be part of the Senior Leadership Team of the two East Coast plants and will also interact frequently with the Group HR network around the world and with Corporate HR in Europe.
PRINCIPAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Advise, guide and support managers with all matters relating to employee relations.
- Recruiting and staffing;
- Employee on-boarding, orientation, development, and training;
- Effective HR management of people related issues (disciplinary actions, performance issues )
- Payroll management
- Compensation and benefits administration
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health
- BS or BA Degree or equivalent experience in Human Resources or a related field
- Minimum of 10 years HR management experience in a manufacturing environment, with proven experience in managing a small team
- Experience within a multi-plant organization with locations in different states
- Thorough knowledge of federal, state, and local employment, wage and salary laws and regulations and ability to interpret and advise on same.
- Experience in design and implementation of salary administration plans and benefit programs
- Good decision making, time management, leadership, analytical skills as well as the ability to think strategically.
- Experience working for an international organization with headquarters overseas would be appreciated
- Ability to communicate in Spanish would be a plus
- Position located in Nashua (New Hampshire), will require regular travel to the other plant in NJ