Maintenance Supervisor - E00065
INTITULÉ DU POSTE
Who Are We ?
Autajon Packaging Boston is part of the Packaging division of the Autajon Group, a global leader in manufacturing of folding cartons, labels, set-up boxes and POS for various market sectors. Today, the Autajon Group, represented by 36 companies located in 10 countries is catering to the needs of small companies and some of the most prestigious international brands.
At Autajon Packaging Boston, we reward sharp, unconventional thinkers who are motivated to create their own success. Our remarkable growth comes from our world class employees who step up to the challenge of achieving tough goals and making a difference. We dream big, so our clients can dream bigger.
As a Maintenance Supervisor you are responsible for supervising and scheduling the work of the Maintenance Dept. and specifically the Maintenance Mechanics. This department is responsible for the installation, maintenance, troubleshooting of all facility equipment and machinery. In addition, this department will be responsible for some light carpentry, painting, and other duties required in the maintenance of the building.
You will have direct responsibility for performing some electrical work throughout the plant and contracting with outside labor when necessary.
You will make recommendations regarding equipment purchases and equipment maintenance scheduling. This position will be required to be on-call and work overtime including some weekends.
PRINCIPAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Delegate and prioritize work to in-house Maintenance Mechanics
- Oversee and supervise the work of the Maintenance Mechanics
- Diagnose and repair small electrical issues on various packaging machines
- Catalog and maintain records of work orders upon completion of work
- Order shop and machine parts as needed
- Make appropriate arrangements for out-sourcing a job to another mechanic for completion
- Coordinate with the equipment manufacturers for factory repair work and warranty work
- Perform some electrical work and schedule outside labor when appropriate
- Coordinate, oversee, and participate in the installation of facility machinery
- Schedule and perform preventative and predictive maintenance on facility machinery
- Operate all shop equipment including all power equipment
- Complete daily maintenance and repair logs
- Organize and maintain all work areas and secure work tools
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- High school education or GED required; College degree with an emphasis on engineering preferred
- Licensed in electrical preferred or the equivalent years of experience
- Experience in machine repair
- Knowledge of printing specific equipment-preferred
- Skilled in plumbing, carpentry, HVAC, electrical, and piping skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Must be attentive to detail.
- Excellent manual dexterity
- Must be able to comprehend and follow all job procedures and safety protocols